Rear Marking Tape for Truck & Trailer
Glodian™ ECE-70-01 / AIS-089
Protecting those stopping on the road irrespective of the speed limit, puts drivers at an increased risk of becoming roadway casualties, especially in darkness and in poorly-lit areas.
Traffic Signs Manual recommends all vehicles stopping on roads for works purposes or inspections to have high visibikity rear chevron markings.
- ECE-70/70-01, AIS-089 certified
- Easy to handle and apply
- Thin and flexible
- Highly visible during day-time
- Custom logo available
- 7 years of field performance
- Chemical resistance
- Glodian™ VC-E7H/I8H
- Silk screen printing
- 1,230mm x 45.7m, 48.43in x 50yds
- 40 rolls per pallet
- Reflomax Glodian™ ECE-70 certified Vehicle Rear Marking Film VC-E7 highly consists of prismatic lenses formed sealed in a synthetic film and backed with an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive with a protective liner. The ECE 70 (Economic Commission for Europe) is a specification of requirements which regulates the rear marking for vehicles of cross-border heavy vehicle traffic Check our ECE 70 certified VC-E7 micro prismatic reflective rear marking films.
Technical Data Sheet & Application Instruction